KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Growing India-Pakistan Tensions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eve annex satan
eve annex satan

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Growing India-Pakistan Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Growing India-Pakistan Tensions   Growing India-Pakistan Tensions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:38 pm

hello friends,

As we know all about the Mumbai attack, the whole world was shocked.....
Thereafter there were a lot of protests and anger against our politicians who misjudged the Indian mood this time atleast,

now there is talk everywhere about

* Why we always kept quiet??
* Why does not government take strict actions...???

Now being here at a tech forum,
I want to open up a new thread to know the views of all the people here, what u think.......

Should India go for a final change, should India attack on Pakistan strategically(not harming any innocent citizens) and destroy all the terrorists camp.....????

Most people would say ""yes"". But there is another side of coin, the world is facing economic crisis, India too. So is this the right time for the attack, we will also suffer a great loss in terms of money and soldiers....!!! and both India and Pak are nuclear power today....!!!

Will this not agitate the world war......??? As America is supporting India and there are a lots of anti-american countries who would be with Pak and muslim countries basically..........!!!

Also this is a matter of Indian pride, so what do you think we should do???

What does you think about this issue...........????

Please remember to keep this as an healthy discussion.

Managing Director
kareena

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Growing India-Pakistan Tensions   Growing India-Pakistan Tensions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:08 pm

America support India?

America is biggest supporter of Pakistan.. Without America there won't be any Pakistan..
Pakistan is facing huge economic problems.. Only becuz of USA's support pakistan is still there..
USA also supply arms and F16 planes to Pakistan..

On the day after mumbai attack India was fully prepared for a war.. Could have attacked pakistan any moment.. USA interfered and stopped that war..

USA know that root of Al-Quida and all terrorist forces are from Pakistan itself.. Even India gave them clear evidences for that..

Even if all countries support India, USA will be with Pakistans..
Back to top Go down
eve annex satan
eve annex satan

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Growing India-Pakistan Tensions   Growing India-Pakistan Tensions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:43 pm

kareena can you please substantiate your statements with facts particularly regarding US action after 26/11.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing India-Pakistan Tensions   Growing India-Pakistan Tensions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing India-Pakistan Tensions
Page 1 of 1