KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Television?An idiot box??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Television?An idiot box?? Empty
PostSubject: Television?An idiot box??   Television?An idiot box?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Back some time.... TV used to be one hell of a passtime and sometimes even addiction. I used to watch TV for 4-5hrs. but now, I just find it boring and dull with sooo many ads that I hardly watch half an hour and that too while lunch or dinner. The only shows worth watching are sports matches and Discovery/Animal Planet/National Geographic/History Channel shows and some movies. Otherwise 99% is BS. That serials are a real nuisance. Every serial has almost the same plot with lots of tears lolz. Movies cant be watched coz there is soo much ads. If I sit to have dinner and ads start, they will last till I am done with food . Coming to reallity shows.... Whats real in them ? Half of that is made up script. Talent Search shows..... sooooooo many talent search shows that you can hardly remember their names leave the participants'. So what do you guys say ? Is TV a waste of time now ? I say yes and strogly believe that internet and watching movies on PC is much better pass time (not counting gaming as its my passion ).
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Television?An idiot box??   Television?An idiot box?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Well it sure is called the idiot box but it definitely isn't . Even if we say that we don't need a TV and we can go on without it- it's totally wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://knowtheunknown.darkbb.com
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Television?An idiot box??   Television?An idiot box?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Can you tell anything to support your statements?
How is a TV better than a comp?
Give facts to support your arguments.
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Television?An idiot box??   Television?An idiot box?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:46 am

Ah I didn't say that a Tv was better than a comp. I said we cannot stay without a Tv.
Proof: You have a computer right? Don't use the TV for 1 month. Let's see if you can do it.
Back to top Go down
https://knowtheunknown.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Television?An idiot box??   Television?An idiot box?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Television?An idiot box??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KNOW THE UNKNOWN :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: