KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Convert MS Reader .LIT files to .PDF, .Doc, .HTML and more with ABC Amber LIT Converter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Convert MS Reader .LIT files to .PDF, .Doc, .HTML and more with ABC Amber LIT Converter   Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:43 pm

ABC Amber LIT Converter is an advanced utility which converts your LIT (Microsoft Reader) files to any format you wish (PDF, HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, DOC, and many more) easily and quickly. The software supports a batch conversion, a run from command line, more than 50 languages. Batch conversion ability allows you to convert a unlimited number of LIT files at a time.

Features

* Reads LIT (Microsoft Reader) files and converts to PDF (doesn't require Adobe Acrobat to be installed), HTML, RTF (MS Word doesn't need to be installed), CHM, HLP, TXT (ANSI and Unicode), DOC (MS Word), etc.
* supports batch conversion
* easy to use and easy to set up
* supports multiple charsets
* supports advanced PDF export options
* supports multiple HLP and CHM export options
* bonus: converts books to RB (Rocket eBook), FB2 (FictionBook) and PDB (Palm) (since 2.02)
* command line support, multiple language support, skin support... and more!
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Convert MS Reader .LIT files to .PDF, .Doc, .HTML and more with ABC Amber LIT Converter   Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:40 am

Hey thanks for this. I was looking for something like this so that I could read some books.
Back to top Go down
http://knowtheunknown.darkbb.com

Convert MS Reader .LIT files to .PDF, .Doc, .HTML and more with ABC Amber LIT Converter
Page 1 of 1