KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game you are addicted to currently

Go down 
+3
Koushik S
Arijit
stormgrab
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Game you are addicted to currently Empty
PostSubject: Game you are addicted to currently   Game you are addicted to currently I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:55 am

Most of us gamers are changing our current games fast.We play one game after the other finishing everything in a game.Be it Single player,MMORPG or any other kind of game,the fascination seems to run out at some point or the other only to be occupied by a new game.

Here you can post the games you are currently addicted to now.

So get started.Stop waiting start posting........... Arrow
Back to top Go down
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

PostSubject: Re: Game you are addicted to currently   Game you are addicted to currently I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:58 am

The game iam addicted to right now is Warcraft 3.DoTA(Defence of the Ancients) is a map in this game which is highly interesting.You can play both single player and multiplayer in this game(except the campaign missons)and although i dont need to say it it is way too obvious that multiplayer games are more enthralling than single player missions.

So continue posting your favorite games. bounce
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Game you are addicted to currently   Game you are addicted to currently I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:00 am

For me it would be:
1)Warrock- there's a topic in the forum about it.
2) Quake 3 Battle Arena- All time famous.
Back to top Go down
https://knowtheunknown.darkbb.com
Koushik S
Managing Director
Managing Director
Koushik S

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Game you are addicted to currently   Game you are addicted to currently I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:00 pm

For me :-

Warrock!!

and all racing games.. Although the new racing games don't work on my pc Sad (gfx prob) .. Still i love all the racing games
Back to top Go down
kareena
Managing Director
Managing Director
kareena

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Game you are addicted to currently   Game you are addicted to currently I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:56 pm

Perfect World.. It is a nice mmorpg with lots of features..
I am waiting for release of Diablo 3..
Back to top Go down
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

PostSubject: Re: Game you are addicted to currently   Game you are addicted to currently I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:33 pm

I'm waiting for the release of Diablo 3 too.Diablo 2 was great.Please inform me when the game releases. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G1
Clerk
Clerk
G1

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Game you are addicted to currently   Game you are addicted to currently I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:44 pm

I am currently addicted to Crysis,Grid & Assassins creed.

I am addicted to all 3 at the time.....

Crysis is a great game....i lov it.The nano suit gust rocks.the koreans are just there to get murdered if u are a gud shooter....or else u might hav a problem.....the alians are much tougher...i got belted left and right...u should see all the sick stuff the Koreans do when u are in Clock...shit.but still it if a must play.the graphics are amazing ...real life looks imperfect when compared to the game.
Maximum Game!! .

Grid is one amazing racing game.......it is rated the best race simulation game there is.......i just love it....& god bless the guy who came up with the replay mode....no one would ever finish that game without.
lol!

Assassins Creed is one of my all time faviorets along wit Crysis......the story is amazing.....so is the graphics...Altaier is the best...wat i lov the most is the bloody way in which he kills... Twisted Evil

Happy Gaming!!
Back to top Go down
Angel0fDeath
Clerk
Clerk

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Game you are addicted to currently   Game you are addicted to currently I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:49 am

i dun usualy gt adictd to a game,i jst cnt stick to a game 4 a long tym,,bt ders only 1 game which m madly adictd to n dat is knight online,hv been playn dat game frm around 3 yrs or so =l
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Game you are addicted to currently   Game you are addicted to currently I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:07 am

yeah I have hear that knight online is very good. I tried to download it but electricity went off so the download got cancelled. This incident was maybe a year ago. After that i was too lazy to download.
Back to top Go down
https://knowtheunknown.darkbb.com
Angel0fDeath
Clerk
Clerk

PostSubject: Re: Game you are addicted to currently   Game you are addicted to currently I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:24 pm

well there are better mmorpg's than knight online but i dont know,ko is the first online game i played so probably thats the reason why i am madly addicted to this game,,,otherwise there are better mmorpg's than ko for sure
Back to top Go down
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

PostSubject: Re: Game you are addicted to currently   Game you are addicted to currently I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Currently World Of Warcraft[WOW] is the best MMORPG.But its pay n play Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Angel0fDeath
Clerk
Clerk

PostSubject: Re: Game you are addicted to currently   Game you are addicted to currently I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:56 am

yh i was thinkn to buy it bt den gave it a miss
Back to top Go down
ïиFέÇŦ™
Assistant
Assistant
ïиFέÇŦ™

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Game you are addicted to currently   Game you are addicted to currently I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:02 am

GTA IV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game you are addicted to currently   Game you are addicted to currently I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game you are addicted to currently
Page 1 of 1