KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-03-03

How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand? Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand?   How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:13 am

Topic says it all. Doesn't it feel bad? I'm sure for most of you it does feel really bad. What do you feel like telling your elders at that point of time? What do you feel like doing?
Back to top Go down
https://knowtheunknown.darkbb.com
kareena
Managing Director
Managing Director
kareena

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-11

How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand?   How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:48 am

What they saying might be true.. But it can also change depending on our lifestyle and environment..
If we have friendship with ppl who are above our age group then we could think and act like them..

But of course I wont be happy if i was told the same.. I will try to find it out by other ways..
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand?   How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:54 am

Two of the other ways for me would be: Friends and Internet
Back to top Go down
https://knowtheunknown.darkbb.com
ïиFέÇŦ™
Assistant
Assistant
ïиFέÇŦ™

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand?   How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:06 am

Usually it means they don't want to give tension to your brain. Tension leneka nahi.
Back to top Go down
Angel0fDeath
Clerk
Clerk

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand?   How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:31 pm

either it means ur too dumb to understand it or already u got so much things to worry about dey just dun wnt to put more tnesion into ur head
Back to top Go down
pheonix fury
Clerk
Clerk
pheonix fury

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand?   How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:03 pm

i usually get more curious to know wat i cannot understand...........i dont feel anything may be bcoz they dont want to share it with or they feel dat itz pointless intelling it to me........... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand?   How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you feel when someone says that you are small and will not understand?
Page 1 of 1