KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rockstar announced Max Payne 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kareena
Managing Director
Managing Director
kareena

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Rockstar announced Max Payne 3 Empty
PostSubject: Rockstar announced Max Payne 3   Rockstar announced Max Payne 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Rockstar announced Max Payne 3 20090323070942hHZZ

Six years after the release of Max Payne 2, Rockstar Games, best known for its Grand Theft Auto games, decides it’s time to unleash a new Max Payne on the world — Max Payne 3. Like the previous games, the hard-boiled detective story will focus on former NYPD gumshoe Max Payne, who’s a poster child for Prozac — he’s got major internal demons and a penchant for violence. Sam Houser, Rockstar Games’ founder, says that the new Max will be “older, more world-weary and more cynical than before.”

It’s hard to imagine what a “more cynical” version of Max Payne will be like — he’s already plenty cynical, but we’re sure that will somehow translate into more violence, bloodshed and dialogue that sounds like it was ripped from a Dashiell Hammett novel. The first two Max Payne games (released 2001 and 2003) are often credited with starting the trend of using slow-mo “bullet time” in games — then used in hundreds of games after — were some of the few games in the early aughts to successfully blend an interesting storyline and a sympathetic character with high-octane action. We just hope this Max Payne — out for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC later this year — will make us forget about all about the game’s abominable film adaptation starring Mark Walburg that stunk up box offices last year. What do you think, are you looking forward to this sequel?

http://rockstargames.com/maxpayne3/
Back to top Go down
Koushik S
Managing Director
Managing Director
Koushik S

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar announced Max Payne 3   Rockstar announced Max Payne 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:44 pm

Oh nice!!.. I'm eagerly waiting for it. Have completed both Max Payne's . This looks different. Have to try it out Wink
Back to top Go down
Angel0fDeath
Clerk
Clerk

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar announced Max Payne 3   Rockstar announced Max Payne 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:30 pm

wow thnx man i m a crazy fan of mp series can play em my entire life widout gtn bored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar announced Max Payne 3   Rockstar announced Max Payne 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockstar announced Max Payne 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KNOW THE UNKNOWN :: Entertainment Quotient :: Gaming-
Jump to: