KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bangladesh imposes YouTube block

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Admin
Admin
Hawkeye

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Bangladesh imposes YouTube block Empty
PostSubject: Bangladesh imposes YouTube block   Bangladesh imposes YouTube block I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:58 am

The video-sharing web site YouTube has been blocked by Bangladesh after a recording of a meeting between the PM and army officers was posted.

The meeting took place two days after a mutiny by border guards in Dhaka that left more than 70 people dead.

The recordings cover about 40 minutes of a three-hour meeting and reveal how angry many in the military were at the government's handling of the crisis.

YouTube had been blocked in the "national interest", officials said.

Hundreds of guardsmen have been arrested in connection with the mutiny but hundreds more are still being sought.
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: Bangladesh imposes YouTube block   Bangladesh imposes YouTube block I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Man there are so many traitors nowadays. I wonder who actually put up the video on youtube.
Back to top Go down
https://knowtheunknown.darkbb.com
nitro
Security Guard
Security Guard
nitro

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Bangladesh imposes YouTube block   Bangladesh imposes YouTube block I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Man i dont thin tat is traitorous at all .The people have the rite to know wats happenin in their own country.And they just cant ban everythn tat they dnt like
its against the rite to information
he cud hav bin calld traitor if he wud hav bombed th parliament or smthn bt tats nt at al traitorus
Back to top Go down
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Bangladesh imposes YouTube block   Bangladesh imposes YouTube block I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:28 pm

I agree with you nitro. Bangladesh shoudn't have banned youtube
Back to top Go down
nitro
Security Guard
Security Guard
nitro

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Bangladesh imposes YouTube block   Bangladesh imposes YouTube block I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:53 pm

I dont believe the matter was confidential but it is was a matter of general importance.
Its not any private matter about the PM family or somethn but was a matter btwen army and PM which the public has every rite 2 know.
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: Bangladesh imposes YouTube block   Bangladesh imposes YouTube block I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:31 pm

But not to let the entire world know.
Back to top Go down
https://knowtheunknown.darkbb.com
eve annex satan
eve annex satan

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Bangladesh imposes YouTube block   Bangladesh imposes YouTube block I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:39 pm

apologies from the moderator
china did ban youtube a couple of days back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bangladesh imposes YouTube block   Bangladesh imposes YouTube block I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bangladesh imposes YouTube block
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KNOW THE UNKNOWN :: Know your world :: Current Affairs-
Jump to: