KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Women most dedicated players of online games

Go down 
+2
Koushik S
kareena
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Women most dedicated players of online games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women most dedicated players of online games   Women most dedicated players of online games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Lol I know that. Not so weak in bio. That's why I told that skoushik is between XX and XY. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://knowtheunknown.darkbb.com
Koushik S
Managing Director
Managing Director
Koushik S

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Women most dedicated players of online games   Women most dedicated players of online games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:54 pm

lol... I'm weak in Biology.. Took up Electronics Razz
Back to top Go down
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Women most dedicated players of online games   Women most dedicated players of online games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:23 am

dude its cs check the map. on right top. its a radar map. warrock has a proper map. and in new versions of cs the gun is called famas itself.

Ya and 1 more thing. Wherever this study was conducted is not true globally.
For instance in India i hardly know any female gamer[i mean a dedicated. nearly one everyone plays occassionally]. Another example:take our forum;except you kareena i dont think there is a single girl who can atleast name a few games[without checkin somewere of course] so dont reply to this topic by names of some games.And i dont think gamers are healthier. I for example dont exercise at all. Too addicted to play comp. Dont want to waste time Laughing And guess wat. My frnds who i play with feel the same Razz
And another thing is that girls do not need to be offended if they are regarded as non gamers because there is nothing wrong wid tat.
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Women most dedicated players of online games   Women most dedicated players of online games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Just 1 point to tell as I don't want to get into controversies; --- There are many many female gamers than you can imagine. Come to warrock- you will find out.
Back to top Go down
Koushik S
Managing Director
Managing Director
Koushik S

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Women most dedicated players of online games   Women most dedicated players of online games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:39 pm

The only female gamers in know in warrock are Kareena and simranwar -.-
Back to top Go down
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

PostSubject: Re: Women most dedicated players of online games   Women most dedicated players of online games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:18 am

My point. In india the percentage of female gamers is less than 5%. It would increase in the future im sure of that but for now thats all there is.
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Women most dedicated players of online games   Women most dedicated players of online games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:53 am

Yes India there are comparitively very less gamers compared to other parts of the world.
Back to top Go down
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

PostSubject: Re: Women most dedicated players of online games   Women most dedicated players of online games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:26 am

Arijit wrote:
Yes India there are comparitively very less gamers compared to other parts of the world.

Female gamers u mean? Coz male there r many
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Women most dedicated players of online games   Women most dedicated players of online games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Yes that is what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women most dedicated players of online games   Women most dedicated players of online games - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Women most dedicated players of online games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2