KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easy aXXo - A Torrent Site For Real aXXo Releases Only

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Admin
Admin
Hawkeye

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-03-03

axxo - Easy aXXo - A Torrent Site For Real aXXo Releases Only Empty
PostSubject: Easy aXXo - A Torrent Site For Real aXXo Releases Only   axxo - Easy aXXo - A Torrent Site For Real aXXo Releases Only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Looking at traffic statistics for torrent sites, one could only correctly surmise that the vast majority of torrenters are still steadfastly using public trackers such as Mininova and The Pirate Bay. And when it comes to movies, only one name generates a gigantic buzz for the latest film releases - and that’s aXXo - Hollywood’s reviled nemesis.

Widespread popularity on any public P2P network will also predictably breed copycats, scams, fake torrents and malware - just about everything that can possibly go awry with a torrent can also be tied to the household name of aXXo. If you’re sick and tired of having to weed through all the fake aXXo torrents out there, then here’s a new torrent site - aptly named Easy aXXo - that’s serving up only genuine aXXo torrents.

www.easyaxxo.com

EasyaXXo takes out all of the guesswork when searching for aXXo torrents. They provide only the official aXXo releases, in a well-organized release blog format. There’s movie descriptions, user comments, YouTube movie trailers, posters, and torrents (of course!). One thing you won’t find on EasyaXXo is other groups’ torrents - it’s purely aXXo rips, and that’s it - 306 movies in all!

axxo - Easy aXXo - A Torrent Site For Real aXXo Releases Only Logo_easyaxxo2

All torrents at EasyaXXo link only to real, working aXXo releases (currently to mininova.org). While the provided torrents should be assumed to be error-free and valid, be advised that they still use public trackers in them.

Then again, you’re not going to find aXXo on any self-respecting private tracker, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Koushik S
Managing Director
Managing Director
Koushik S

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Easy aXXo - A Torrent Site For Real aXXo Releases Only   axxo - Easy aXXo - A Torrent Site For Real aXXo Releases Only I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:48 pm

aXXo releases reasonably good movies.. Great to watch them.. But you know what, the cops have still not found who is aXXo and who is releasing those movies .
Back to top Go down
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Easy aXXo - A Torrent Site For Real aXXo Releases Only   axxo - Easy aXXo - A Torrent Site For Real aXXo Releases Only I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:44 pm

aXXo is really great.If you want great quality and minimal size then he is the man.
If you want real aXXo source you can download from mininova too after checking the profile of the uploader but this website seems to be a nice alternative.Thanks for the information.I hope we don't have to register on that site.
Back to top Go down
kareena
Managing Director
Managing Director
kareena

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Easy aXXo - A Torrent Site For Real aXXo Releases Only   axxo - Easy aXXo - A Torrent Site For Real aXXo Releases Only I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:11 pm

I have stopped downloading dvdrips.. I now download brrips if available..
Brrip/bdrip is blue ray rip to xvid format.. It can be played on normal divx players.. I prefer watching movies in my divx player..
Size of such rips may range from 1.4GB to 2.8GB.. But is worth becuz of high quality..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy aXXo - A Torrent Site For Real aXXo Releases Only   axxo - Easy aXXo - A Torrent Site For Real aXXo Releases Only I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy aXXo - A Torrent Site For Real aXXo Releases Only
Page 1 of 1