KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does India need an "old aged" PM??

Go down 
+4
teraraptor
Arijit
eve annex satan
stormgrab
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Does India need an "old aged" PM?? Empty
PostSubject: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:22 pm

As Lok Sabha election dates are approching day by day.......the campaigning of all the parties have also been swinging speedly.....

NDA is representing Sh L.K Advani as the candidate for Prime Minister. Now in todays scenario, where the aam admi is looking for a change, change or revolution that make him feel secure, to lead a progressive life etc etc. so that india makes a mark on world's map.

Do we really need a Buddha (sorry to use this word, old aged) prime minister. Im not sure but Mr. advani is around 80 yrs old. Today we need a young, dynamic, visionful, sound leader. We need a leader not a lagger, leader who can lead the nation and be the representative personality on behalf of india.

The BJP took a very gud step by making their presence on the web so to approach the youth of India. But they forgot that todays generation just not got influenced by the eye-candy ads and portals. We can understand what is going through all around.

Infact, in the contrast of this thread, i think Congress is making a gud move by showing Rahul Gandhi as their future leader. In this way, they'll definitely gain some concern as Rahul really looks confident, a leader and far away from the dirty sh*t political things........
He spent time with aam admi and talks only when needed......!!!

Im not taking any party's side, as all are "same thali ke chate patte" ..........and just want to share my view after watching Mr. Advani's portal. And hope that you'll all do.!!
Back to top Go down
eve annex satan
eve annex satan

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:35 pm

fine rahul ganghi may be young and charismatic but that doesnt mean he has the brains to run the country. The guy's education itself is a big question mark. He apparently used his influene to get admitted into St.Stephen's New Delhi. He dropped out of St.Stephens a year later. He wasnt able to complete his degrees when he went to Cambridge and Harvard either. I mean it has even been reported that he wasnt able to keep his job woth a reputed private firm in London.

He seems to be more of a political celebrity. When people have doubts over things such as his educational qualifications. Could we even trust him when it comes to running our country. I think the congress is hust giving him publicity so that the powers may still remain woth the nehru gandhi family.
Back to top Go down
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:38 pm

I didnt know that.Thank you for the information.
I have heard that some youth graduated from IIT had started a political party.What do you think of that?
I think the future of the country is in the young generation.
But do you think they have what takes to make India a developed country??
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:40 pm

I feel there should be 2 PM's- one who is in his twenty's and another who is old. That's the best combination. You have energy+brains+experience.
Back to top Go down
https://knowtheunknown.darkbb.com
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:43 pm

I dont agree with you.Because too many cooks spoil the broth.If there are 2 PMs they would have difference of opinions and it would lead to an unstable govt making us vulnerable to external attacks.
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Look into the fact that there is more variety in opinions.
Back to top Go down
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:46 pm

If we need variety we have the whole Lok Sabha for it.For variety we dont need to employ a second PM and endanger our nation.
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Well this is the reason why we having the voting system. People vary in their opinions and whatever the majority thinks- is done. Presently our opinions are varying.
Back to top Go down
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:58 pm

There is no country that has two ruling heads and whichever country had is no longer existant.So keeping these things in mind we should have only one ruling head.
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:10 pm

We can be the first modern country to innovate something.
Back to top Go down
teraraptor
Clerk
Clerk
teraraptor

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:33 pm

firstly the idea of 2 people with that much power at par is not possible. they will not coexist there will be a clash of ego in the very least.

as to appointing someone young that is very dicy. a young poli will be inexperienced and may not be able to handle the pressure. It takes an exceptional individual to handle this much responsibility t a young age.presently there is no one who can do that and yes rahul gandhi has great potential but he does not have the experience or the sheer will it takes to be the PM and he knows it. He will get that with age.

you can argue that as you advance in your years you go soft. but that is not the case with the man in question, Advani, he is not at all a "softie" and furthermore his right hand man is Modi and we can definetly depend upon him. Despite being old he is a dynamic leader and has what it takes to lead our nation well.
Back to top Go down
dark_fantasy
Clerk
Clerk
dark_fantasy

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:32 pm

The Eye wrote:
I feel there should be 2 PM's- one who is in his twenty's and another who is old. That's the best combination. You have energy+brains+experience.

hmm....well not a bad idea....but hello..welcome to India...that cant really happen though! Good thinking!
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Thank you. I think India needs people like me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eve annex satan
eve annex satan

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:27 pm

our country has one billion ruling heads. we are a democracy we can question almost everything what the government does. we must make appropriate use of the press
Back to top Go down
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:45 am

The Eye wrote:
We can be the first modern country to innovate something.

actually we wont.Rome had a triumvirate in the time of Julius Caesar but all know what happened after that.We should learn something from history and not repeat the mistakes. afro
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 pm

If someone does some mistake, it doesn't mean that we will make the same mistake.
Back to top Go down
teraraptor
Clerk
Clerk
teraraptor

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:41 pm

the system of a triumvurate failed twice The Eye. thetes a reason for that. I suggest u get ur facts straight b4 saying things like u just did. chek out what happened , why they failed then talk
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:27 am

I know very well why thay have failed. My facts are fine. Just because some people have failed, it really doesn't mean that we will fail too. People who think that they will fail- they definitely will. No one can stop them - because from inside they have already lost the battle.

Last edited by Arijit on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:33 am

Ok so now you want to experiment the system on our country huh?
Then endanger our country into another civil war and then the UN will definitely interfere and we will lose our freedom and we will be a occupied nation again?

What do you think of that?? Sad
Back to top Go down
ïиFέÇŦ™
Assistant
Assistant
ïиFέÇŦ™

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Very few politicians are actually educated enough to make and amend laws. So they all have a set of advisors on every decision they make. Be it an MP or the PM. All of the advisors are very experienced in their field of work and are prominent people in the media,law & order,etc. Many of them are relatively young (compared to Mr.Advani Wink ).

In my view, Mr. Atal Behari Vajpayee was the Best PM India had in the recent past. He was a well educated (Masters Degree In Political Science) man of principle and a true visionary. During his term as PM, he brought about defining economic and infrastructural reforms. He truely brought Capitalism in Independant India (Good or bad? Depends on your views). He was a member of Parliament for 50 whole years (experience?). That would mean he started out as an MP at a young age.

It is only because of him that the BJP which was a small unknown party with 2 seats in 1984, came to power and became the first single largest non-Congress party in 1996. Within a month of taking power in 1998, five nuclear bombs were tested at Pokhran. The Kargil War was won in 1999. It is thanks to his policies that India experienced an accelerated growth in GDP and modernisation of infrastructure. He has achieved so many things that it is just too big to fit in one post or even ten.

A true visionary and politician.

If he was the candidate for PM for the BJP, there would be no doubt for which party my vote would go.

Young or old doesn't matter in Politics. It is the person who you vote for that makes all the difference. Although I wouldn't have minded if Mr. Vajpayee was PM at a younger age. Razz
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:03 am

Very good opinion infect.

@stormgrab-- Dude why will there be a civil war? Also another thing is unless and until we try new things - we never get to invent. All the inventions are experiments.
Back to top Go down
kareena
Managing Director
Managing Director
kareena

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:19 am

For me Rajiv Gandhi was the best PM india ever seen...
He was not a grandpa like other pms.. He was also brave and daring.. I don't think I will see another indian pm like him again in my life.. He was not a dummy politician like vajpayee, manmohan singh, etc.. Its was only on his time India seen so mch changes..

I never want political parties like BJP get in to power again.. They are the one who create all violence and problems all around india.. Taking advantage of majority hindu population creating diversity between religions..

Vajpayee is a good person.. But Advani will be worst pm in indian history india if bjp wins..
Back to top Go down
jeet
Security Guard
Security Guard
jeet

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:38 pm

so whtz cookin? What a Face
Back to top Go down
stormgrab
Managing Director
Managing Director
stormgrab

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:15 pm

Arijit wrote:
@stormgrab-- Dude why will there be a civil war? Also another thing is unless and until we try new things - we never get to invent. All the inventions are experiments.

Do you remember the coalition govt formed in Karnataka between BJP and JDS?
That was a failure .It will happenn again and on a large scale if your plan is followed.
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:25 am

But it didn't lead to a civil war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does India need an "old aged" PM??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next