KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Welcome to KnowTheUnknown!!! A bit of everything!!!
KNOW THE UNKNOWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does India need an "old aged" PM??

Go down 
+4
teraraptor
Arijit
eve annex satan
stormgrab
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ïиFέÇŦ™
Assistant
Assistant
ïиFέÇŦ™

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Does India need an "old aged" PM?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:17 pm

It didn't lead to the development of our state either.
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:15 pm

If people of the new generation do something- then there are more chances of our method working.
Back to top Go down
https://knowtheunknown.darkbb.com
teraraptor
Clerk
Clerk
teraraptor

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 pm

look ari have u ever haerd of the saying too many cooks spoil the broth?
if there are 2 people at the highest position of authority in the nation sooner or later we will get two people who cannot get along. and furthermore people who are strong willed enough to be our nations leaders probably will have a hrd time getting along with the other guy. this will eventually cause a rift in the lok sabha(they will take sides) and when one takes a decision which the other disagrees with the disagreeing party will threaten to brea away from the gov and this will leave us politically weak.if a foreign invader attacks during this time(and with the taliban gaining strength in Pak this a very real possibility) we will be sitting ducks. this will not happen if there is onl one person in charge instead of 2 people who keep on bickering.
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Ok but what if the one leader is corrupted? What will you do then? What if he is lazy? What if he is unexperienced? What if he himself doesn't know what to do? Well at that moment if we try to change our leader- it will be a disaster for our country as it is really not so simple to change a leader within a short span of time.
Back to top Go down
ïиFέÇŦ™
Assistant
Assistant
ïиFέÇŦ™

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Why would 1 billion people vote for a lazy, corrupted, unexperienced person who doesn't know what to do? If we did that, we definitely deserve it.

Nobody just becomes a PM just like that.
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:50 pm

What if he gains those qualities after becoming the PM?
Back to top Go down
ïиFέÇŦ™
Assistant
Assistant
ïиFέÇŦ™

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:15 pm

What if there are 2 PM's and both are lazy, unexperienced, etc?
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:42 am

Bottomline: Anything can happen. But when the political stability is in ruins , we should try something else.
Back to top Go down
ïиFέÇŦ™
Assistant
Assistant
ïиFέÇŦ™

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Your theory is being tested in the Kolkata Knight Riders. 4 captains in one team. Let's see if this experiment is sucessful or not.
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:35 am

Well the thing over there is although there are 4 captains: only 1 among them will be selected as the Captain and will lead the team. Therefore it's only 1 person leading.
Back to top Go down
ïиFέÇŦ™
Assistant
Assistant
ïиFέÇŦ™

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Nope, there are three useful captains. The 4th one or the main captain (Ganguly)Wink is only there to decide heads or tails during toss time. There's a batting captain, bowling captain, a fielding captain and captain to blame the loss on because there were too many captains.
Back to top Go down
Arijit
Admin
Admin
Arijit

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Lolz. I'm happy that Ganguly is still playing. He's one of my favourites. The best spin player ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does India need an "old aged" PM??   Does India need an "old aged" PM?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does India need an "old aged" PM??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2